Skip to content
Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumihin Majdur Nyay Yojana
- Chhattisgarh government launched the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumihin Majdur Nyay Yojana’.
- Under this scheme, Rs 6000 will be provided to each of 12 lakh landless laborers.
- Scheme was launched with the provision of Rs 200 crores.
- It will benefit 12 lakh, landless families
- The third series of Student Entrepreneurship Program 3.0 (SEP 3.0) was launched on August 16, 2021, for the young innovators of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL).
- This program was launched by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) NITI Aayog in collaboration with La Fondation Dassault Systemes.
- The theme of SEP 3.0 is ‘Made in 3D – Seed the Future Entrepreneurs Program’.
- The government of India announced the MeitY-NASSCOM Start-up Women Entrepreneur Awards 2020-2021 on August 17, 2021.
- MeitY-NASSCOM Women Startup Entrepreneurs Awards is the first step that recognizes and cultivates the entrepreneurial spirit in women.
- RoDTEP stands for Remission of Duties and Taxes on Export Products.
- It is a new scheme that is applicable with effect from January 1st, 2021, formed to replace the existing MEIS.
- The scheme will ensure that the exporters receive refunds on the embedded taxes and duties previously non-recoverable.
- The scheme was brought about with the intention to boost exports which were relatively poor in volume previously
- Centre government notified the rates and guidelines for the Remission of Duties and Taxes on Exported Products (RoDTEP) export incentive scheme.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) introduced the financial inclusion index (FI-Index) to capture the extent of financial inclusion in the country.
- This was among the announcements made in the first bi-monthly monetary policy in April this year.
- Tropical depression Grace caused torrential rains in Haiti days after the earthquake.
- Tropical depression Grace over southwest Haiti –a worst-affected region in the country — caused torrential rains and high winds, resulting in flooding in at least one area.
- IAF’s C-17 aircraft with over 120 Indian diplomats from Kabul lands in Gujarat
- This is the second batch of diplomats, officials, and journalists evacuated from Kabul.
- The Indian Air Force aircraft is expected to reach Delhi around 1 pm.