Argutes – Learning App is a property of Argutes Smart Learning LLP, established under the laws of India, having its registered office at No.219, Sundaram Homes, Sundaram Street, Gnanamoorthy Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600053.
The terms “Argutes”, “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Argutes – Learning App.
The term “Argutes – Learning App Platform” refers to www.argutes.com or the Argutes – Learning App mobile application or any other digital medium and other offline sources.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of www.argutes.com or the Argutes – Learning App mobile application or any other digital medium
The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Argutes – Learning App whether on our Platform or otherwise.
Please read this Policy before using the Argutes – Learning App Platform or submitting any personal information to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Contact and Profile Information:
When you create an account on the Argutes – Learning App, or communicate with us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address. After you’ve created an account or signing in, you may also choose to provide additional information in your profile, such as your phone number, and other personal or demographic information. In addition, we may ask you for personal information at other times, such as when you contact our technical support team, send us an email, complete a user survey, registering for additional features, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information from Integrated Sign-On Services.
Information provided by partners and other sources.
Information about your use of our Service.
We may collect usage information about your use of our Services, such as the number of questions you have attempted, the number of videos you have viewed, and the amount of time spent to complete an exercise or questions. This enables us to better tailor educational experiences that are most appropriate for you.
Usage and device Information:
To provide a personalized learning and high-quality experience for our users, we may use various technologies that automatically record certain technical information from your browser or device when you visit our website, mobile application, read our emails, use our Services, or otherwise engage with us. This information is typically collected through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, Flash objects, log files, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). These tracking technologies cookies collect information about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on the Service), information about your browser and online usage patterns (e.g., Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, pages viewed, whether you opened an email, links clicked), and information about the device(s) you use to access the Service (e.g., mobile device identifier, mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, and whether you access the Service from multiple devices). We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices on their website or their policies for opting out. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to better display our website, to save your time, to provide better technical support, for promotional purposes, and to track website usage. For example, cookies help us to:
- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit, so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Customize the function and appearance of the pages you visit based on information relating to your account; for example, in order to default you to a particular study level, or to remember customized settings for a report.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services (particularly those that require you to sign in) may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
We may collect and use information about your location (such as your country) or infer your approximate location based on your IP address in order to provide you with tailored educational experiences for your region, but we don’t collect the precise geolocation of you or your device. You may be able to change the settings on your computer or mobile device to prevent it from providing us with any location information.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION:
We collect information directly from you:
- We collect information directly from you when you register on Argutes – Learning App. We also collect information if you post a comment on Argutes – Learning App or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
We collect information from you passively:
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster for collecting information about your usage of our website/mobile app.
We get information about you from third parties:
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies, or if you use any of the other website/mobile apps we operate or the other services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website/mobile app, online services, or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use the information to contact you:
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of Sign up on Argutes – Learning App or for other promotional purposes.
We use the information to abide by the contracts:
- We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
We use the information to respond to your requests or questions:
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for the rendering services we offer.
We use the information to understand, develop and improve our products and services:
- Argutes – Learning App uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect from users to understand and analyze the usage trends, learning behaviors, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
We may also use the information to maintain, develop, support, and improve our Service and other educational products and services.
We use the information to personalize your experience while using the Service, including on various devices you may use to access the Service. For instance, Argutes – Learning App remembers your recent activity so we can recommend the most appropriate content for you on your next visit and provide personalized learning experiences.
We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests:
- We may use your information to make our website/mobile app and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS, or telephone) with information about these services.
We use the information for security purposes:
- We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our Argutes – Learning App Platform.
We use the information for marketing purposes:
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enroll you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We use the information to send you transactional communications:
- We might send you emails or SMS about your account sign-up or registration for special features.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law:
- We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information are not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyze the log files of our Argutes – Learning App that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website/mobile app, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE/DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Argutes – Learning App takes great care to protect the information you provide us. We do not rent or sell Personal Information that we collect from users with third parties.
Argutes – Learning App will disclose personal information when you post content that is visible to others on the Service, when you consent or instruct us to share your personal information with third parties, or when we have a legitimate business or legal need to share your information. We may also disclose anonymous or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you as an individual. To learn more, see the additional description below.
When information is visible to others on the Service by default:
Certain features and functions of the Service share or make your information accessible to others. As with most online services, once you make your Personal Information available to others online, it may be collected and used by the recipients or any other website visitor without restriction. You may wish to use a nickname or alias in your profile if you do not want your personal information shared with others in this way. For example, your personal information may be visible to others in the following circumstances:
- Information you post to public spaces of the Service. When you post a question or answer to the Service, your profile, which could include your name, short biography, and city-level location, as well as the content of your posted comment, is visible to others on the Service.
- Connecting with a Coach. When your account is connected to a Coach on the Service, the Coach will be able to see your profile information and your activities on the Service, such as which videos you have watched, the questions and responses you post, and other usage information. Coaches may also be able to see your name (not only your username) as well as your email address if you include that information in your account profile.
With your consent or according to your instructions.
- We may share data in connection with special programs you participate in. If you participate in special programs where Argutes – Learning App partners with third parties, Argutes – Learning App may share data collected from or about you with its third-party partners to facilitate the program or services being offered.
- We may share information with your consent. Argutes – Learning App does not share your Personal Information with third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional use without your consent. In some instances, you may be able to grant us permission to share your Personal Information with authorized partners, and other entities that are not affiliated with Argutes – Learning App. In these cases, we will only provide to these third parties the information you have authorized or asked us to share with these third parties. You may also choose to share content with others by email, or by posting Argutes – Learning App content to social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter. These third parties may use your information as described in their own privacy policies.
We may share anonymous or aggregate data with others:
We may use data that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for product development, research, analytics, and other purposes, including for the purpose of analyzing, improving, or marketing the Argutes – Learning App Services. On certain occasions, Argutes – Learning App may share this data with business partners to improve our services or offerings. If we disclose information to authorized business partners to conduct research on online education or assist in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, promotions, and/or functionality on our Service, such data will be aggregated and/or anonymized to reasonably avoid identification of a specific individual.
Other instances where we may share or disclose information for legal or business purposes:
- We will share data with employees and service providers. Argutes – Learning App may share information with our employees and trusted vendors, third-party service providers, and other individuals to provide services or products for us or on our behalf, which could include analytics, hosting, marketing, and similar services. When we share personal information with third-party service providers or vendors, these third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the security and confidentiality of that personal information.
- We may share data in the context of a change of business, including a merger or acquisition. In the event that Argutes – Learning App is involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, change of control, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred or disclosed in connection with such business transactions.
- Other instances. Argutes – Learning App may release Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (d) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Argutes – Learning App, our users, or the public; or (f) as required or permitted by law.
We will share information with Advertisers and advertising networks:
THIRD PARTIES AND ONLINE ADVERTISING :
Argutes – Learning App does not display any targeted advertising on our Service. However, we participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements on other websites, apps, or services, including on Facebook and other social networks, or on other devices, you may use. These third-party ad networks use tracking technologies to recognize your browser or device and to collect information about your visit to our Service to provide you customized content, advertising, and commercial messages which may be more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
To learn about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads.
Please note that opting out of receiving interest-based advertising through the NAI’s and DAA’s online resources will only opt-out a user from receiving interest-based ads on that specific browser or device, but the user may still receive interest-based ads on his or her other devices. You must perform the opt-out on each browser or device you use.
By using the Argutes – Learning App and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure, and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Argutes – Learning App.
YOUR CHOICE AND OPTIONS RELATING TO DATA COLLECTION AND USE:
At Argutes – Learning App, we use Personal Information as needed for the purposes for which it was collected or where you have consented to our use of your Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we store and use is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you discover that Personal Information or other data pertaining to you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date, please update your account information or contact us as outlined below.
You can choose to not provide us with Personal Information.
You may always decline to provide your Personal Information with Argutes – Learning App. While creating an account and signing in is sufficient to access most of the features, there are also few features that may require Registration with additional personal information like your mobile number. If you decline to register, however, Argutes – Learning App will not be able to provide to you certain features and functionalities found on our Service. You may later enable or access those features by providing Argutes – Learning App with the necessary Personal Information.
You can disconnect us from Integrated Services.
You can unsubscribe from email communications.
Argutes – Learning App may, from time to time, send you an email regarding our products and services, or products and services we think you may enjoy. Only Argutes – Learning App (or our vendors or service providers operating on our behalf) will send you these emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email ([email protected]). It may take about 5 days to process your request Please note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Service, or technical or security notices.
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
How to access or update your information.
We want you to have access to your information so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register and provide Argutes – Learning App with Personal Information, you may update, correct, or delete your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on your profile page.
How to delete your information.
To request deletion of your personal information at any time, please write us an email to [email protected] requesting the deletion of your personal information. We may review the request and if technically possible to delete the requested information without affecting the other functionalities, we will delete the information and communicate it to you. If not possible to delete the requested information, we will communicate to you the concern.
If you wish to delete the entire account, please write us an email to [email protected] requesting the deletion of your account.
For both the above cases, please make sure you are writing the email from the email account that you used for signing in. If we receive the email from a different email address that was not used for signing in, we may revert you back to the signed up account contact details to confirm the deletion request is genuine. Within 5 working days from the date of request/request confirmation, your personal information or account will be deleted respectively, and you will be communicated. In case of account deletion, please note that you may not be able to access your past progress, reports, etc if you wish to sign up in later stages.
We may not be able to delete data in all instances, such as information retained in technical support logs and other business records. We will not be required to delete any information which has been de-identified or disassociated with personal identifiers such that it can no longer be used to reasonably identify a particular individual.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
Data security is important to you, and to us.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting your account access or making corrections to your information. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information to confirm your identity, and we may require that you create and use a password to access certain parts of our Service. You should create and maintain a strong password to help ensure the security of your account.
We try to ensure that our Service and information sent to us are safe, but no security measures are perfect:
Argutes – Learning App uses certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information and other information we maintain in connection with our Service. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any or all of the information you transmit to Argutes – Learning App, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Argutes – Learning App makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or similar technologies. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and will notify you of the security incident in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made and applicable thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Name: Mr.Dinesh
- Address: No.219, Sundaram Homes, Sundaram Street, Gnanamoorthy Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600053.
- Phone Number:9345878322
- Email Address:[email protected]
Further, please note that the Argutes – Learning App stores your data with the cloud platform provided by Service Provider, which may store this data on their servers located has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information, details of which are available at.
In the event you have questions or concerns about the security measures adopted by us, you can write to our Grievance Officer at the address provided above.
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at [email protected]